Welcome To Dinuba Chiropractic! Your Dinuba, CA, Chiropractor
Dinuba Chiropractic is a place where you and your family members can receive safe, non-invasive treatments for pain and various conditions. Our chiropractor, Dr. Roderick Sorensen, treats elderly, adults, children, and infants. He is board-certified and has more than 30 years of experience providing natural pain-relief solutions to patients in Dinuba, CA, and surrounding cities. But you don't have to wait for pain or ailments to strike. You can receive routine care to prevent injury, pain, and inflammation, improve spine health, and restore balance.
A Range of Integrative Wellness Services
We take a "whole-body" approach to wellness, which involves the following methods to reduce neck or back pain or prevent it in the first place:
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic care is a core treatment for pain caused by spinal injuries or misalignment, degenerative disc disease, osteoarthritis, physical or emotional stress, and musculoskeletal imbalances. It also improves physical balance, range of motion, and nerve function.
- Corrective Exercises: A form of physical therapy patients can do at home to help rebuild and strengthen the body after an injury. Exercising also slows degeneration and prevents overuse injuries from repetitive motion, such as frequent bending or twisting.
- Soft Tissue Therapy: Massage therapy, for example, helps relieve muscle aches, spasms, stiffness, as well as reduce inflammation related to a painful injury or chronic condition.
Additionally, nutritional counseling and spinal and postural screenings are other natural ways to improve health and reduce problems caused by spine degeneration or joint misalignment.
Conditions Treated with Chiropractic Care
Our Dinuba chiropractor can treat the following conditions:
- Pinched nerve
- Headaches and migraines
- Auto accident injuries, such as whiplash
- Bulging and herniated discs
- Muscles strains and sprains
- Joint pain
- Pregnancy chiropractic care
- Sport Injuries
Your First Visit with Our Chiropractor
At your first visit, Dr. Sorensen will explain how chiropractic care works and the long-term health benefits. He will also perform a comprehensive evaluation to decide if our alternative treatments are right for you. Your care plan will then be customized to match your current needs and health goals.
If you need answers to certain questions before your visit, feel free to call (559) 591-4775 or email us. Also, visit our testimonials, community content, and blog pages for more information about us and how we can help. You can even subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter and get free articles on health and wellness news.
Appointment Requests Made Simple!
Dinuba Chiropractic serves patients in Dinuba, CA, and neighboring communities. Many of our patients choose holistic healing as an alternative to addictive drugs and surgical pain-relief methods. Call (559) 591-4775 to schedule an appointment, or request one online. Our wellness team is ready to help you heal, recover, and return to an active pain-free life.